We know that most of our customers are real estate companies that secure their loans with mortgage deeds for each property. For that reason, we’ve worked on improving the Properties and Mortgage Deeds module of Nordkap for more than a year so that we can meet our customers’ needs and wants in the best possible way. And now we can proudly announce that it finally has launched!
How many mortgage deeds do we have? Who are our lenders, and what is the sum of our unused mortgage deeds? Do we have any excess collateral? What is our LTV for a specific property, portfolio, and company? Quickly get the answers to all of these questions and more with the help of our new module.
Properties & Mortgage Deeds
Here’s a list of some of the new tools we’ve added and improvements we’ve made to the module, and some examples of how easily you can work with connecting your debt portfolio to your properties:
- Allocate loan amounts over one or more properties’ mortgage deeds
- Follow up on your LTV on different levels
- An easy process connecting your loans to your mortgage deeds
- A good overview of the loan’s mortgage
- The property portfolio has a new look
- Manage sold properties
- Choose a currency for each property
- Continuous updates of the market value
- Easy import and export to Excel
If you’re interested in the new module or have any questions – don’t hesitate to contact us! You can also submit a notice of interest by clicking the button below.